- a not assigned
- Most ominously, a segment of ultranationalistic top officers, scoffing at Aramburu's ban on military candidacies, has been cheering on a dissident, unassigned general named Len .
- Or at least ATT employees who have been told they are "unassigned" (translation: they can expect a pink slip any day).
- The remainder will be placed in an unassigned stand-by reserve force.
News & Articles
- Binghamton Audit
Part of the City of Binghamton's 2011 audit has been released. It has been a long time coming. But, Mayor Matt Ryan says many of the findings show positive signs of the City weathering difficult financial times. He says one of the good things is that Binghamton's unassigned fund balance is more than 6-million dollars, the most it has been in more than a decade. One of the big challenges is that ...
July 16, 2013 - News Channel 34 Binghamton
- Barack Obama in Chicagoist
There will be a free access area, but the press release from the Obama campaign describes it as, "outdoors, unassigned and may have obstructed views......standing room only."
- Linus Torvalds in Top Tech News
The most painful part of 2.6.13 is likely to be the fact that we made x86 use the generic PCI bus setup code for assigning unassigned resources,Torvalds wrote in the e-mail.
- John Kasay in Charlotte Observer
He and I sit beside each other in our unofficial unassigned seats,said Kasay, the last original Panther. "I knew when you play this long, you have these discussions with yourself, and I asked how he was. He said, `You're fixing to find...