- a used of persons or their behavior; feeling no shame
- The Reagan Doctrine proclaims overt and unashamed American support for anti- Communist revolution.
- That argument, counters author and radio host Hugh Hewitt, amounts to unashamed bigotry and opens the door to any person of any faith who runs for office being called to account .
- If the Ivory Snow girl could go into porn unashamed, then maybe the genre wasn't so sooty.
News & Articles
- WATCH: U.K. Snob Who Proudly Judges Kids By ‘Working Class’ Names Torn Apart By Piers Morgan, TV Hosts
CNN’s Piers Morgan took to his Twitter account on Friday to draw attention to an enchanted clip from the British Isles in which former U.K. Apprentice star Katie Hopkins exposes herself as an unashamed elitist when she berated children with “working-class names” on national television. Fellow guest, Anna May Mangan , tore Hopkins to shreds after this assertion, noting that her first name is ...
July 5, 2013 - Mediaite
- Robert Mugabe in ZimDaily
President Mugabe said the Central Committee was meeting as Western countries redoubled their efforts to direct Zimbabwe's affairs."The latest such gross and unashamed meddling comes in the wake of the recent meeting of the Kimberley Process...
- John McCain in CNN
I'm unashamed and unembarrassed about my deep faith in God. But I do not obviously try to impose my views on others,McCain said on April 11.
- Michael Gove in Times Online
I'm an unashamed traditionalist when it comes to the curriculum,Mr Gove said. "Most parents would rather their children had a traditional education, with children sitting in rows, learning the kings and queens of England, the great works...