- n a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc.
- According to another Mafia turncoat, Giuseppe Monticciolo, Brusca's foot soldiers abducted the boy in November 1993.
- In 1781, he joined the army and was put in service under the Marquis de Lafayette, who was desperately trying to fight the chaos caused in Virginia by turncoat soldier Benedict .
- The most loquacious turncoat may be James Frattiano, 72, once the acting boss of a Los Angeles crime family.
News & Articles
- Looking Back
Looking Back The Empire State IV, a training ship of the Maritime College of the State University, arrived carrying 400 midshipmen at the Port of Albany for a four-day visit. When Bruce Matson swapped his stethoscope for a law degree, some former colleagues in the Capital Region considered him a turncoat and crusading meddler, as welcome in the medical community as a hypodermic needle at a ...
June 12, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- Michael Clayton in Sarasota Herald-Tribune
He was kind of a turncoat,Clayton told the St. Petersburg Times. "He'd tell you one thing and then do something else."
- Sandra Bernhard in Sydney Morning Herald
It is very unfortunate and one of the tragedy of human history that Tunde Oladunjoye can suddenly become a turncoat to blackmail a governor and leader who propped him up to encourage people of his generation to participate in good governance and... Gbenga Daniel http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gbenga_Daniel&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHFDL_pTAlwsa8agDW28gurYgh3Mg NEXT http://www.google.com/url?q=http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5497937-146/story.csp&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGOKK1OFHXaJs1CJYepv4VvP1jMVQ Dec 16, 2009
102659 136329 turncoat In a deranged concert performance posted on YouTube, Bernhard calls Palin a turncoat bitch [and] Uncle Woman : who jumps out of the shed and points her fingers at other women : You whore in your cheap f--king : cheap-ass plastic glasses and your...