- n (music) a short lively tune played on brass instruments
- Surrounded by 200 friends in a Fifth Avenue radio-studio, Governor Smith sounded a party tucket to a donkey by no means deceased.
- Other things he liked and respected: Exeter Academy (though "a school cannot maintain strength where biology does not"); Nan tucket ("without benefit of archaeologists, the .
- Aranson seems almost to have been born on the wharves of Nan tucket.
News & Articles
- Nantucket's Newspaper Since 1821
(July 3, 2013) After 10 years of fundraising, and with the building debt associated with the construction of the Christopher Nugent Bovers (CNB) Community Ice Rink finally being paid off, A.J. Mleczko’s Charity on Ice fundraiser is taking a sabbatical this year to determine how to continue raising money for Nantucket Ice in the future.
July 11, 2013 - The Inquirer and Mirror