teem : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v be teeming, be abuzz
The plaza is teeming with undercover policemen
- v move in large numbers
- Though it may no longer teem with tigers except for the stuffed, moth-eaten relic languishing in the visitors' center there are plenty of gibbons, deer and colorful birds .
- Bell then crams as many of these characters as he can into these stories, making them teem with life.
- The samples Mikucki collected did not teem with a riot of different microbial species the way ocean water does, but there was at least one species, thriving and dividing and doing .
News & Articles
- Heartland Conference in Waterloo this week
WATERLOO, Iowa — Downtown Waterloo will teem with over 1,000 people arriving for the 12th annual VGM Heartland Conference Monday through Thursday at the Five Sullivan Brothers Convention Center in downtown Waterloo.
June 10, 2013 - Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier
- Judith Zaffirini in Newswise (press release)
Higher education begins with early childhood,Zaffirini said, "and I believe the TEEM model will ultimately decrease the number of high school drop-outs because children now begin school on a level playing field."