- n the taste experience when vinegar or lemon juice is taken into the mouth
- n a sharp sour taste
- n a rough and bitter manner
- And a few subjects do ignite her rumored tartness.
- By adding just enough tartness to a sweet overall spirit, Henson purveyed a kind of innocence that was plausible for the modern imagination.
- Shrewd, with a tendency toward tartness, Schall is but a nominal Republican.
News & Articles
- Soft-serve ice cream that’s good for you
Something about soft-serve ice cream makes it irresistible on a sweltering summer day. Don't deny your taste buds — just make sure to keep it healthful. This homemade version combines the idea of soft-serve with the health benefits of plain, nonfat Greek yogurt and raspberries. The result should be smooth, creamy and thick. It is the perfect combination of sweetness and tartness.
July 18, 2013 - The Saratogian