- v arrange according to a system or reduce to a system
systematize our scientific knowledge
- Of all the faiths that recognize the continuing eruption of the divine in human affairs, Catholicism has gone farthest to systematize that belief; and Di Ruberto, the Under .
- So attempts were made to systematize the way in which various codes of the game should be played.
- The Mothers Act, which funds research, education and awareness, is the only piece of legislation that would help systematize sorely lacking support and services.
- Andrew Natsios in AllAfrica.com
Natsios sees that view as the reason that Powell announced the Global Development Alliance, "which is our effort to systematize in the work of AID [USAID] our public-private partnerships. We now have 140 new alliances within AID; there were 12 when...