- v arrange or enter in tabular form
- v shape or cut with a flat surface
- That index is critical, because it is used to tabulate "blue sky days," which are the chief measure of Beijing's ability to control air pollution.
- Analysts now tabulate the figure only twelve hours before its release, instead of 65.
- We later met the star a few times, as I will tabulate later.
News & Articles
- Cricket-Champions Trophy Group B standings
June 11 (Reuters) - Champions Trophy Group B standings afterIndia beat West indies by eight wickets on Tuesday (tabulateunder played, won, lost, points, net run rate): India 2 2 0 4 +0.979 South Africa 2 1 1 2 +0.410 West Indies 2 1 1 2 -0.086 Pakistan 2 0 2 0 -1.108 India qualify for semi-finals, Pakistan eliminated (Editing by Ed Osmond)
June 11, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News