- n an equal exchange
- v exchange or give (something) in exchange for
- v move (a piece of a program) into memory, in computer science
- As Bear Stearns careened toward its eventual fire sale to JPMorgan Chase last weekend, the cost of protecting its debt, through an instrument called a credit default swap, began .
- Wendy Tremayne is the founder of Swap-O-Rama-Rama, a hub for clothing swaps around the country.
- With a home swap, not only can you save about $1,500 a week, typically, on a holiday in Europe, without the cost of hotel, car and some restaurant meals, but with the swap, you .
News & Articles
- China Swap Rate Rises to 20-Month High as Cash Shortage Persists
China’s one-year interest-rate swap climbed to a 20-month high on speculation banks are hoarding funds to meet quarter-end capital requirements, prolonging a cash shortage.
June 14, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Book swap Saturday
IRON MOUNTAIN - The Dickinson/Iron Great Start Collaborative has collaborated with Greenway Books to host a book swap from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday. Greenway Books is located at 725 River Ave. in Iron Mountai.
June 14, 2013 - The Iron Mountain Daily News
- Eye Swap Photos Will Give You Nightmares
If you’re looking for a way to induce a terrifying bout of insomnia, then the eye swap photo trend is for you. Just when we thought we were immune to the horrors of the internet, someone decided to take the face swap meme to the next level, by doing an eye swap on picture of [...] Eye Swap Photos Will Give You Nightmares is a post from: The Inquisitr
June 13, 2013 - The Inquisitr