- n valuable goods
- n goods or money obtained illegally
- n a bundle containing the personal belongings of a swagman
- v droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- v walk as if unable to control one's movements
- v sway heavily or unsteadily
- In the music biz, promotional merchandise is known as swag, and David (Beno) Benveniste, 30, is the swagmeister.
- Epstein says that if the swag snafu had come up in the course of therapy, he would have asked, "What went through your mind when you saw what he did to the swag?.
- Not all the swag was glam.
News & Articles
- Kristen Bell Gets Cute On 'Veronica Mars' Set
No super-sleuthing skills required: Kristen Bell is back as Veronica Mars, and all the photographic evidence is on Twitter! The 32-year-old took to the social networking site yesterday to share clues of her return as the titular private investigator, including a snap of herself festooned in all manner of "Veronica Mars" swag. (Seriously, send us [...]
June 18, 2013 - MTV
- WATCH: Leonardo DiCaprio Takes 90s Indulgence to Extremes in 'The Wolf of Wall Street'
Leonardo DiCaprio has swapped 1920s decadence for a bit of 90s Wall Street swag. In the trailer for the white collar crime story The Wolf of Wall Street , DiCaprio teams up with director Martin Scorsese for a fifth time to portray real-life Jordan Belfort, a financial prodigy who made $49 million the year he turned 26, which "really pissed him off because it was three shy of one million a week ...
June 17, 2013 - Zimbio
- Local Cookies Featured In Daytime Emmy Swag Bags (VIDEO)
An item made in Fort Wayne will be a part of the Swag Bag for the Daytime Emmy Awards.
June 16, 2013 - Indiana's NewsCenter
- DeShawn Stevenson in USA Today
Every time we play them they have this certain swag to them that they can just beat us,said Stevenson, who exchanged his share of trash-talk during the game. "And I'm tired of going out there and them jumping on us."
- Eddie Jordan in SI.com
He's a big part of our success, at both ends of the floor,coach Eddie Jordan says. "Most of all, what he brings is an attitude. It's a toughness. It's an aggressive nature. It's a confidence factor. It's a swagger - they call it 'swag' -...
- Antawn Jamison in SI.com
We call it swag,teammate Antawn Jamison said. "Gil has a great amount of swag out there. Once he took that shot, you definitely saw it."