- v give a summary (of)
I will now summarize
- v be a summary of
The abstract summarizes the main ideas in the paper
- To summarize, the survey shows that the public has maintained a very consistent view that Republicans need to do more to cooperate with President Obama.
- They believe--this can really summarize it all--these are people who believe," she said, now raising her voice, "you can deliver a baby entirely except for the head, puncture the .
- So ingrained are the details of the saga in living memory that it is, perhaps, pointless to summarize them.
News & Articles
- Surface Document Specialist
PURPOSE: Summarize briefly the major function and purpose of the position. Reviews, verifies and maintains product related documentation and prepares documentation packages for product shipments as required by regulatory agencies and customers.
June 14, 2013 - Rigzone
- Surface Inventory Control Analyst
PURPOSE: Summarize briefly the major function and purpose of the position. The purpose of this position is to coordinate and execute cycle count activities in accordance with overall business/financial objectives aimed at verifying and maintaining inventory accuracy.
June 14, 2013 - Rigzone
- Reporter’s Notebook: Electronic Entertainment Expo Day 3
Let me begin with some brief background information about the Electronic Entertainment Expo before I summarize my experience during the final day, because it will explain why I waited four hours for a T-shirt.
June 14, 2013 - Midland Reporter-Telegram
- Raymond Domenech in BusinessWeek
To summarize the Obama agenda: Government is too big, and he wants to grow it. Taxes are too high, and he wants to raise them. Congress spends too much, and he proposes more. We need more energy, and he's against producing it. We're finally winning... John McCain http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEhauRSvpu74c5JI21AhXVu-x_kmQ The Swamp - Tribune's Washington Bureau (blog) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2008/08/john_mccain_barack_obama_sharp.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH6McxvjaE7gMulIaSKOW-XK32L6A Aug 2, 2008
96384 127886 summarize I have had a splendid adventure for the last six years, good times and bad times," Domenech said at a press conference. "It is impossible to summarize at the moment what has happened. I cannot analyze things yet. I am not concerned about...
- Annika SÃ¶renstam in USA Today
Normally, I'm this cold Swede just going down the fairways,Sorenstam said. "It's been very different. But I've enjoyed it. It's been a great year in so many ways. I've had a chance to summarize my career and had a chance to share my...