- v be agreeable or acceptable to
- v be agreeable or acceptable
- v accord or comport with
- v enhance the appearance of
- s meant or adapted for an occasion or use
- s outfitted or supplied with clothing
recruits suited in green
- He argues that his single-minded style is well-suited to a country emerging from long stagnation.
- He is a man of extraordinary compassion and strength, remarkably suited both to caring for his own patients and to carrying a message of health to a larger world.
- To begin with, King was a preacher who spoke in biblical cadences ideally suited to leading a stride toward freedom that found its inspiration in the Old Testament story of the .
News & Articles
- First Listen: Mavis Staples, 'One True Vine'
Produced by Wilco's Jeff Tweedy, One True Vine radiates reverence while summoning a slow burn well-suited to Staples' rich, dusky voice. Then, as the album blooms into something more celebratory, joy peeks through like slivers of sunshine.
June 17, 2013 - NPR
- Italian named world's top pasta chef for recession-inspired dish
By Alessandro Garofalo PARMA, Italy (Reuters) - Giorgio Nava, an Italian chef based in South Africa, won the World Pasta Championship in the Italian city of Parma on Saturday with a low-cost recipe that he said suited Italy's deep economic crisis. Nava, who has won awards for his work at the Cape Town restaurants '95 Keerom' and 'Carne SA', wooed the public and the jury with a simple plate of ...
June 15, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- This mREIT Is Best Suited for the Current Interest Rate Scenario
This mREIT Is Best Suited for the Current Interest Rate Scenario
June 14, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- Barack Obama in Dallas Morning News
He has stared down dictators and spoken out for America's cops and firefighters. He is uniquely suited to be my partner as we work to put our country back on track,Mr. Obama said.
- Arsene Wenger in CNN
Chamakh is a striker of real quality and has all the attributes suited to come to England and do very well,said Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger. "He is also a fighter, not only a good football player, but a fighter as well. He is very good...
- Arnold Schwarzenegger in Washington Post
He accepted the enormous responsibilities of the Presidency during a dark hour in our history, fully knowing the daunting challenge he faced,Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said. "No man could have been better suited to the task of healing our...