- Then Matthew Broderick arrives, resplendent in a white suit as would befit a colonial British governor of the Bahamas.
- As befit a professional conspirator, he employed a baffling assortment of aliases.
- His passing would befit an Africa that is entering a new era characterized by democracy, peace, robust economic growth and a fresh generation of capable leaders like Liberia's .
News & Articles
- No, Russian Literature Is Not the Way to Teach Sex Education
Spouting advice surreal enough to befit a figure with the title of Russia's "Children's Rights Commissioner," Pavel Astakhov is urging schools to forgo sex education altogether. Instead, he says, turn to Russian literature.
Sept. 20, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire
- John Key in AFP
All I can tell you is his conduct does not befit a minister,Key said. "If he hadn't resigned I would have sacked him...... I no longer have confidence in him for a number of reasons."
- Shinzo Abe in NEWS.com.au
With 60 years past, there are provisions within the constitution that no longer befit the reality of the day,Mr Abe told the Financial Times in an interview published on its website overnight.
- Colin Moynihan in Bloomberg
We intend to generate a financial and sporting legacy for UK Olympic governing bodies of sport which befit a host Olympic nation,Moynihan told the BOA Web site.