- n a person who is not very bright
The economy, stupid!
- a lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity
- s in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock
was stupid from fatigue
- a lacking intelligence
- It doesn't mean Crowley is stupid.
- We all do stupid things at work.
- Were the ancestors of Chicago's present schoolchildren a stupid lot? Or have teaching methods and teachers vastly improved in 50 years? These are the comparative results .
News & Articles
- Hester's Departure From RBS Called 'Plain Stupid'
Stephen Hester's departure as the CEO of U.K.-taxpayer owned Royal Bank of Scotland has surprised London's financial sector with one major shareholder calling the move damaging and "plain stupid".
June 13, 2013 - CNBC
- George Karl speaks out about Nuggets' dismissal
But soon after that conversation, Kroenke shockingly fired Karl. "I think I called it stupid," he said, recalling his final meeting with Kroenke, the one where he was dismissed after eight and a half seasons. "I think I did say, 'I want you to know I think this is really stupid.'
June 13, 2013 - Philly.com
- NBC's Fake USA Today Pages Actually Text From The Chicago Sun-Times
You may have noticed NBC running these stupid, horribly-Photoshopped USA Today pages on their sports broadcasts recently. The mockups were inane enough before we realized the text was plagiarized from a Chicago Sun-Times article about this year's Notre Dame-Michigan football game. That article was written by Mark Lazerus, published on Sept. 23, and it has nothing to do with Tony Parker or this ...
June 13, 2013 - Deadspin
- Tyler Farrar in The Associated Press
I'm still not 100 percent,Farrar said in French on French television. "Maybe I'm stupid not to stop after the break, but today I was feeling better."
- Diego Maradona in bettor.com (blog)
To see Messi cry in the dressing room, whoever says that he doesn't feel pride for his team is stupid,said coach Diego Maradona.
- Marion Jones in Washington Post
It is with a great amount of shame I stand before you and tell you I have betrayed your trust,Jones said. "Making these false statements to federal agents was an incredibly stupid thing to do. . . . I have no one to blame but myself for...