- n a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services
- n a supply of something available for future use
he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars
- n an electronic memory device
- n a depository for goods
storehouses were built close to the docks
- v keep or lay aside for future use
store grain for the winter
The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat
- v find a place for and put away for storage
I couldn't store all the books in the attic so I sold some
- Everybody knows that store brand foodspasta, canned veggies, cookies, condiments, whateverare cheaper than the national brands.
- As interested as Alice in Wonderland, Houston shoppers last week crowded into a new kind of department storewindow-less, monolithic Foley's.
- Last week, while other clothing stores were pulling in their horns, Robert Hall thought it was just the time to expand some more.
News & Articles
- Store clerk wrestles gun from robber; arrest made from DNA
Surveillance cameras captured the minutes an Ogden store clerk fought back and got the gun from an armed robber. Police say they have the suspect behind bars Thursday night thanks to DNA found at the scene.
June 14, 2013 - KSL Salt Lake City
- REI outdoor store will join Costo, Whole Foods at Easton expansion
An REI outdoor store will be included in the next phase of the Easton shopping complex. The Seattle-based company announced a 23,400-square-foot store will be part of the Easton Gateway complex, which will also include a Costco and Whole Foods. REI targets outdoor adventurers, and has 129 stores in 32 states.
June 14, 2013 - The Columbus Dispatch
- The Container Store opening in Boca Raton this weekend
The Container Store is opening its first Palm Beach County location June 15 at the Town Center at Boca Raton.
June 14, 2013 - Sun-Sentinel