- v walk as if unable to control one's movements
- v walk with great difficulty
- v to arrange in a systematic order
- v astound or overwhelm, as with shock
- s so surprisingly impressive as to stun or overwhelm
the amount of money required was staggering
suffered a staggering defeat
- Especially staggering in HD, the 11 episodes traveled from pole to pole, from the peaks of mountains to underwater caverns to capture nature as rarely seen by humans.
- Before Akunyili took over her post in 2001, a staggering 80% of the medications sold there were deficient in one way or another.
- In July 1998, reports emerged that a staggering sum of money linked to Indonesia had been shifted from a bank in Switzerland to another in Austria, now considered a safer haven for .
News & Articles
- Cautious trade in AmerisourceBergen
AmerisourceBergen has been staggering since a poor earnings report in April, and the options paper is cautious today. optionMONSTER's Depth Charge monitoring system detected the purchase of more than 13,000 ...
June 11, 2013 - optionMONSTER via Yahoo! Finance
- Turkey's faltering economy, not protesters, could bend Erdogan
The Turkish government has taken steps to begin bailing out the economy, which is staggering after two weeks of protest. Since demonstrations began, the Turkish lira has dropped to an 18-month low and the Istanbul stock market has dropped by as much as 11 percent.
June 11, 2013 - Christian Science Monitor via Yahoo! News
- AMERICA'S CUP RESOURCE LIST
It's staggering to ponder how much air has already leaked out of the America's Cup hype balloon.
June 11, 2013 - The Milpitas Post