- s having spots or patches (small areas of contrasting color or texture)
the wall had a spotty speckled effect
- s lacking consistency
the golfer hit the ball well but his putting was spotty
- Big countries have the most cases but not always the highest incidence (cases per 100,000 people), and rates in the developing world may be even higher than the spotty data suggest.
- The machines would have to work in extreme climate, amid spotty power and Internet connectivity, and be readable in direct sunlight.
- The saga of the V-22 the battles over its future on Capitol Hill, a performance record that is spotty at best, a long, determined quest by the Marines to get what they wanted .
News & Articles
- BIG Improvements Weather-Wise for the weekend!
Spotty morning showers gives way to gadual afternoon clearing. It will be windy and mild with highs in the mid-70's.
June 13, 2013 - NBC 24 Toledo
- Jason Leffler dies from injuries suffered at Bridgeport Speedway race
Details are still spotty, but NASCAR Nationwide regular Jason Leffler reportedly has been severely injured in a wreck at Bridgeport Speedway in New Jersey. Leffler was racing a Sprint Car at the track's "Night of Wings." While the details of … Continue reading ?
June 13, 2013 - From The Marbles via Yahoo! Sports
- Prettiest IPO Is Coty's
Coty's financial record may have been spotty, but Francis Gaskins of Equities.com likes the future for this cosmetics company.
June 12, 2013 - TheStreet.com