- n the noise of something spattering or sputtering explosively
- n the act of splashing a (liquid) substance on a surface
- v cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container
- v dash a liquid upon or against
- But if an R means anything, it's that moviegoers get to see the bone-cratering damage a fist can do to a face, get to feel the impact of a body splattering on a pavement, get to .
- More than 100 of the 300 people on board were hurt, with broken bones, neck and spinal injuries, and severe lacerations splattering blood throughout the cabin.
- The twin trajectories of Rabe's fresh talent and Pacino's intersect with concussive impact, splattering the audience with agony and unexpected humor.
News & Articles
- Art studio opens in Alice
Kids were splattering paint on paper as they learned an art technique and explored their artistic side at the recently opened Pink Elephant Art Studio on South Reynolds Street.
June 10, 2013 - Alice Echo-News Journal
- 'Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters' stars Jeremy Renner, new on DVD and Blu-ray
How do you turn a fairy tale into an action thriller without really trying? Jeremy Renner shows the way in "Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters," splattering onto DVD and Blu-ray on Tuesday, June 11.
June 8, 2013 - The Cleveland Plain Dealer