song : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a short musical composition with words
a successful musical must have at least three good songs
- n a distinctive or characteristic sound
the song of bullets was in the air
the song of the wind
the wheels sang their song as the train rocketed ahead
- n the act of singing
with a shout and a song they marched up to the gates
- n the characteristic sound produced by a bird
a bird will not learn its song unless it hears it at an early age
- n a very small sum
he bought it for a song
- n the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279; noted for art and literature and philosophy
- Like Hey Ya, Crazy is a song about sadness ("My heroes had the heart to live the life I want to live And all I remember is thinking I want to be like them") that made a lot of .
- Richard Corliss on the tragedy-defying songs of Hollywoods unknown genius.
- PTI presents the top romantic movies, songs for lovers and lonely people, books, online dating and tips for the newbie online dater.
- Bob Knight in Dallas Morning News
Regrets? Sure, just like the song,Knight said. "I have regrets. I wish I could not necessarily have done things different, I wish I could have done things better."
- Joe Perry in Boston Globe
All I know is he's got to get his act together,said Perry. "I mean, he and I haven't written a song together alone in the same room in over 10 years, so there's been some changes in paradigm of what Aerosmith is."
- Simon Cowell in Reality Rewind (blog)
Crystal's final song was 'Up To The Mountain' and Simon said as his last and final critique, "I thought that was by far the performance and the song of the night. And since this is going to be the final critique I'm ever going to give, that was...