- n the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279; noted for art and literature and philosophy
- v deliver by singing
- v produce tones with the voice
- v to make melodious sounds
- v make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound
- v divulge confidential information or secrets
- Since glee clubs have fallen out of popularity, that might make Tomlin the most often sung artist anywhere.
- Like all Sinatra songs, they're not just beautifully sung but interpreted into drama: the title track is the initial confession of pain, Rodgers and Hart's "Glad to Be Unhappy" and .
- The difference is that instead of a dead old man in the van, the Park family has a little girl (Ko A-sung) missing in the belly of the beast.
News & Articles
- Jose Aldo vs. Chan Sung Jung: Expect Furious Featherweight Fireworks in Rio
UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo looked forward to a fifth title defense against Anthony "Showtime" Pettis at UFC 163 inside the HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, but when UFC president Dana White tweeted that a knee injury would force Pettis from the bout, it left an opening for "The Korean Zombie" Chan Sung Jung to fill in against Aldo. Jung anticipated a UFC 162 bout with Ricardo ...
June 15, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Class Action Suit Aims To Strip Warner Of 'Happy Birthday' Copyright
You've probably sung it yourself hundreds of times - but if you want to do so on television, in a movie or on stage, you'll need to pay Warner Music Group for the privilege. Happy Birthday to You is believed to have been netting the company $2 million a year in fees.
June 14, 2013 - Forbes
- Jose Aldo Will Face Chan Sung Jung in UFC 163 After Anthony Pettis' Injury
The fight set to headline UFC 163 on Aug. 3 in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil has hit a major snag. Anthony "Showtime" Pettis (16-2) had dropped weight to take on featherweight champion Jose "Scarface" Aldo (22-1) for his title, but a knee injury to Pettis has forced Dana White to replace him with "The Korean Zombie" Chang Sung Jung (13-3). While the Korean Zombie is certainly a formidable challenger to ...
June 14, 2013 - Bleacher Report