- n whining in a tearful manner
- n the act of breathing heavily through the nose (as when the nose is congested)
- v talk in a tearful manner
- v snuff up mucus through the nose
- v cry or whine with snuffling
Stop snivelling--you got yourself into this mess!
- It is a question of audience psychology, of knowing what will make the playgoing mass guffaw, snivel, clap its hands.
- He also throws in plenty of "snivel"the cumshaw artist's constant con talk.
- The Yorkshire Post declared: "Drivel and snivel, in days of challenge and strain, may almost be classed as a minor form of Fifth Column activity.
News & Articles
- Guest Post: What Do We Stand For?
Submitted by Brandon Smith of Alt-Market blog , At the very edge of oblivion, some men reflect, and some men snivel and cry. I have spent many years now studying the societal strengths and failings of modern American culture, and I have to say, that most citizens within our once grand Republic will do far less reflecting and much more crying when the bell tolls. This is not to say that I believe ...
Sept. 5, 2013 - Zero Hedge