blub : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v cry or whine with snuffling
- I also remember the day when I began to blub as he read the report of a Chilean torture victim, a woman who watched her children be tortured; I pretended not to be blubbing, and he .
- Are you a family of a US troop? Or just a blub at a computer with a big mouth?.
- She carries on an endless correspondence with her family, loves to have a good blub over their letters.
- David Stern in International Herald Tribune
In some cases, the home team gets their rings and goes blub, blub, blub, blub because they're so pumped,said NBA commissioner David Stern, who handed out the jewelry to the Heat players, coaches and staff before the game. "I've been to a...
- David Bain in New Zealand Herald
In an interview there with the Weekend Herald, Mr Bain said he was "still feeling a bit on the numb side". "But I have had a good blub, and I have been able to sort of release some of the pent-up emotions that have been building up over the...
- Tim Horton in Globe and Mail
...two had been arguing over Horton's expenses entertaining other hockey players, but Joyce says they parted on friendly terms at 4 am, with Horton saying "I love you, Blub," using the nickname that refers to Joyce's girth.