- n a favorite saying of a sect or political group
- The ads for Burger King used to cry "Have it your way," but as a political campaign slogan that would be foolish.
- In an apparent homage to the new President, PepsiCo has plastered the sides of buses and bus stops in the nation's capital with slogans like "Yes You Can," "Optimismmmm" and "Hope.
- His speeches are short and his slogans simple.
News & Articles
- Bengals believe it's time to take next step
CINCINNATI -- Each year, Cincinnati Bengals coach Marvin Lewis comes up with a slogan to put on T-shirts for his players. He hasn't found the right one yet for this season, and he wants it to reflect the attitude of the team. "I've got it," Lewis said. "I just can't figure out how to make it catchy.” My suggestion, after spending time in the locker room for the first day of mandatory minicamp ...
June 12, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- Mike Hall: Iowa don't need no stinkin' slogan
The search is on for a new logo to promote Topeka tourism. You know what that means? If it's a logo today it will be a slogan next month. We have been searching for the right phrase or image to entice visitors to Topeka for as long as I have lived here.
June 11, 2013 - The Topeka Capital-Journal
- William Clayton, E.F. Hutton exec behind famous slogan, dead at 83
E.F. Hutton executive behind famous slogan, "When E.F. Hutton talks, people listen," dead at 83
June 11, 2013 - The Star-Ledger
- Barack Obama in AFP
I campaigned on the promise of change -- change we can believe in, the slogan went,Obama said Wednesday, recalling the days before his barnstorming campaign promises hit a brick wall of Republican opposition in government.
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in USA Today
We expect nothing from the British government and other European governments, whose records and backgrounds are known to everybody and who have no dignity,Ahmadinejad said. "But I wonder why Mr. Obama, who has come with the slogan of...
- Marthinus van Schalkwyk in guardian.co.uk
Marthinus van Schalkwyk, South African minister of environmental affairs and tourism, said "As it is expressed in the G8 statement, the long term goal is an empty slogan.To be meaningful and credible, a long term goal must have a base year, it must...