- n a favorite saying of a sect or political group
- The Leader's motto is "Unbowed and unafraid," and it's a good reflection of its editor's philosophy.
- If Ambassador Joe had a motto, it might well be Operando Tutus, Secure by Operating.
- The airline adopts a new motto to match ("Sex sells seats") and begins serving in-flight drinks with names like Passion Punch and Love Potion.
News & Articles
- Freeport acknowledges bogus motto
By JT LEONARD, Times Record Staff FREEPORT It officially is the end of an era. Municipal officials are poised to acknowledge Tuesday that Freeport’s long-standing motto, the “Birthplace of Maine,” is nothing more than colorful local fiction. read more
June 18, 2013 - The Times Record
- St. Paul fire captain to receive award
City officials surprised a St. Paul fire captain whose motto is "treat them all like family" with news Tuesday that he'd been selected as the 21st recipient of the Karl Neid Community Involvement Award.
June 18, 2013 - Pioneer Press
- Herrin seeks its own motto
HERRIN — The city of Herrin is looking for its own motto.
June 16, 2013 - The Southern Illinoisan
- Tony Stewart in Washington Post
I take 100 percent responsibility,Stewart told reporters. "It's my fault for being even anywhere close to Elliott [Sadler]. If I'm within a half a lap of him, I expect that to happen. Unfortunately, adversity is our motto here at Joe Gibbs...
- Kevin Youkilis in Forbes
We definitely had a lot of momentum going,said Boston first baseman Kevin Youkilis, who doubled twice. "Our motto is always early and often."
- President Bush in International Herald Tribune
That November day, I said, 'Once again, you have a rendezvous with destiny,'Bush said. "And today there is no doubt that you upheld this motto. You have done your duty. ...... You have taken the battle of the terrorists overseas so we do...