- n throwing with a wide motion (as if with a sling)
- v hurl as if with a sling
- v hang loosely or freely; let swing
- v move with a sling
- v hold or carry in a sling
- If the thought of slinging sandwiches and bagels in Hong Kong seems strange, consider the chef doing the slinging.
- When you're slinging pot in your suburban neighborhood to support your kids on your dead husband's meager insurance payout--that's when you can call yourself a desperate .
- Bush's epithet slinging was a flop in all three debates.