- n a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions)
- n the act of severing
- Reza Estakhrian Getty The landscape of severance negotiation has changed dramatically since the last recession.
- And again, never sign the severance agreement right then and there.
- With severance-tax revenues pouring into their coffers, these states are in a position to keep other taxes relatively low.
News & Articles
- ROC board gives 'Pastor G' six months severance
Board of Directors of the Richmond Outreach Center Determines Severance Package and Use of Parsonage for Former Pastor Geronimo Aguilar Richmond, Virginia—On Monday, June 10, 2013, the Board of Directors
June 11, 2013 - NBC 12 Richmond
- UPDATE: Former ROC pastor to receive 6-months severance
The board of the ROC church met behind closed doors to deliberate the severance package for former pastor Geronimo Aguilar.
June 11, 2013 - CBS 6 Richmond
- Severance, Bonnie
NORTH LOUP - Bonnie B. Severance, 81, of North Loup passes away peacefully Monday, June 4, 2012, surrounded by her family at the Valley County Health System Hospital in Ord.
June 7, 2013 - Grand Island Independent
- Carl Icahn in International Herald Tribune
Americans are also right to be offended when the extravagant salaries and severance deals of CEO's -- in some cases, the very same CEO's who helped to bring on these market troubles -- bear no relation to the success of the company or the wishes of... John McCain http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEhauRSvpu74c5JI21AhXVu-x_kmQ WFMJ http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.wfmj.com/Global/story.asp%3FS%3D8174465%26nav%3Dmenu491_2_2&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFVzgSuHSfnANqHu-SUbQ5JRU46jQ Apr 16, 2008
88592 118193 severance One doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to realize there is a simple method" for luring another offer from Microsoft, Icahn wrote in the letter, which was addressed to Yahoo Chairman Roy Bostock. "Simply rescind the ...... 'severance...
- Barack Obama in Courier Mail
We're putting a stop to these kinds of massive severance packages we've all read about with disgust - we're taking the air out of golden parachutes,Mr Obama said with Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner at his side.