- n the act of mating by male animals
the bull was worth good money in servicing fees
- v be used by; as of a utility
- v make fit for use
- v mate with
- How to facilitate and encourage appropriate intervention by loan servicing companies at the earliest signs of borrower difficulty.
- It is to be a test track for new ways of making, selling and servicing cars.
- From the beginning of the '80s through 2007, the share of disposable income that each household spent servicing its mortgage and consumer debt increased 35%.