- v cut with or as if with scissors
- Dan Burton is so afraid of catching AIDS that he brings his own scissors to the House barbershop and refuses to eat soup at public restaurants.
- Exclusive: Airport screeners plan to shift tactics, focusing less on scissors and more on passenger behavior.
- On the wall, someone has painted a big pair of scissors as if to say: Cut along the dotted Line.
News & Articles
- 6th annual Port Chester Fest celebrates diversity
Hundreds turned out Saturday for an annual festival that aims to put this village's wide assortment of cultures on display. With so many nations represented in the population, that makes for a busy afternoon. Performers scheduled at the Marina Parking Lot included African Community Drummers, R&B musician Curtis Winchester, a traditional Peruvian "scissor dance" and Andean music from Ecuador ...
June 8, 2013 - The Journal News
- Jason Giambi in Forbes
He had definitely the best curtain call that I've seen in a long time,Giambi said. "Straight scissor kick."
- Tim Cahill in Sportinglife.com
Cahill added: "I saw the ball pop up and I thought there was only one thing I could do, which was to scissor-kick it, Fortunately I got a great connection and when I turned around, the ball was in the net. There was a lot of relief. Chelsea are a...
- Jake Shears in 411mania.com
If it wasn't something we could fully get behind and believe in, I think the band was going to be over,singer Jake Shears said. "If we put out anything sub-standard it was curtains for Scissor Sisters."