- v make sanitary by cleaning or sterilizing
- v make less offensive or more acceptable by removing objectionable features
sanitize a document before releasing it to the press
sanitize the language in a book
- In response, many producers closed ranks and called for a moratorium to "sanitize" the market.
- Studios rushed to sanitize some projects (West got married at the end of Belle of the Nineties) and dump others (MGM had to wait 12 years to film The Postman Always Rings Twice).
- Later pop stars, like Bob Dylan, Mick Jagger, didn't sanitize themselves for the mass culture.
News & Articles
- EXCLUSIVE: Family who went to suspended dentist on edge, awaiting test results
A local dad is speaking out about his fears after his dentist is shut down for failing to sanitize equipment properly. That's according to the state Health Department. CBS 21 spoke exclusively with Perry Capurro on Wednesday. . Perry says that news of his dentist has affected not only him, but his seven-year-old son. He reached out to us in hopes of getting some answers. Perry Capurro says his ...
June 12, 2013 - WHP CBS 21 Harrisburg
- Daimer Offers Steam Cleaner Vacuums for Effective Restroom Cleaning in Commercial Settings
Cleaning professionals seek equipment that can make the commercial restroom cleaning task quick and efficient. Daimer's new high-performance steam cleaner with special technologies sanitizes restrooms and offers superior cleaning power. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/vapor-steam-cleaner/vacuum-for-restrooms/prweb10824859.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Springettsbury Township dentist has a long way to go before gaining back license
After more than 10 years as a patient of Dr. Jacqueline A. Marcin, David Neiss had grown to trust the Springettsbury Township dentist. The trust that Neiss had in Marcin was shaken recently after an investigation found the dentist and her staff failed to properly sanitize some instruments.
June 11, 2013 - York Daily Record
- Gregory Schulte in AFP
At a closed-door briefing by International Atomic Energy Agency inspectors last week, "we saw dramatic evidence that Syria took immediate steps to sanitize the three sites after the IAEA requested access," US envoy Gregory Schulte told the...
- Tendai Biti in National Post
To be able to sanitize that grand robbery, that grand kleptocracy, will never happen,Mr. Biti told SABC radio.
- Phil Donahue in Washington Post
If there was ever a need to see the pain, don't sanitize this war. If you're going to get on your high horse and say 'bring it on', before you do, I want you to meet Tomas Young,said talk show host Phil Donahue, who directed the film with...