- v fill to satisfaction
I am sated
- Now, as if that were not enough to sate prurient tastes, two books revisit the events.
- Finally, even though the investment banks spewed new dotcoms at a record rate, there is simply not enough supply of these high-growth stocks out there to sate the demand of both .
- He's convinced he can sate the voracious international appetite for the oily, red flesh of southern bluefin without putting more pressure on diminishing wild stocks, now estimated .
News & Articles
- Pac-12 lunch links: Dykes gets his QB
Happy Friday. Whatever happened to former Arizona safety Adam Hall? More on Arizona State staring down Notre Dame. California has landed a commitment from a quarterback. Not much news so far on Colorado's search for a new athletic director. Oregon's Scott Frost is an offensive coordinator to watch this season. This is a few days old, but it's interesting commentary on Oregon Sate's quarterback ...
June 14, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- (aged.) 107-04 70th Road, Forest Hills (718) 544-2433 agednyc.com HOURS: Mon.-Wed. 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Thurs.-Fri ...
A good steak can be hard to find, but a trip to (aged.) in Forest Hills will easily sate any craving, as it did for my dining companions and I this weekend.
June 13, 2013 - Queens Tribune
- Fairbanks Voices Concern About LNG Trucking Project
There’s some concern about efforts to advance a North Slope to Fairbanks natural gas trucking project. The issue came up at a Fairbanks City Council meeting this week, where a primary focus was whether a borough created public utility is competing with a private company to carry out the sate supported project. Download Audio
June 13, 2013 - Alaska Public Radio Network
- Sean McCormack in International Herald Tribune
The Secretary of Sate has rescinded the designation of the DPRK as a State Sponsor of Terrorism,McCormack told a news conference.
- Jeff Bzdelik in SI.com
I love the Air Force Academy. I love Colorado,Bzdelik said at a news conference. "I am very blessed (that) I had two great, great opportunities here in a state that I love. My family loves the sate."
- Tim Pawlenty in Duluth News Tribune
This will give us an opportunity to work with our federal partners and sate legislators to resolve the valid concerns regarding this program,Pawlenty said.