- v ridicule with satire
The writer satirized the politician's proposal
- Beyond that, Sammyboy is morphing into a kind of samizdat outlet where Singaporeans vent and satirize life in the city-state.
- When the New Yorker set out last summer to satirize Michelle as a militant, country-hating black radical, it was no coincidence that the illustrator portrayed her with an Afro.
- But Peyo did use the Smurfs to satirize Belgium's endless language wars between French and Dutch speakers: in one album, he divides the village into two halves that fight over .
News & Articles
- ‘The Bling Ring’: Lost in consumption
A review of Sofia Coppola’s “The Bling Ring,” which attempts to satirize a real-life group of L.A. teenagers who robbed celebrity homes for kicks.
June 20, 2013 - Seattle Times
- David Remnick in ABC News
The intent of the cover is to satirize the vicious and racist attacks and rumors and misconceptions about the Obamas that have been floating around in the blogosphere and are reflected in public opinion polls,Remnick says. "What we set out...
- Al Jean in New York Times Blogs (blog)
We try to satirize society,Al Jean, a writer on the show, said. "I think there are people - not everyone - who believe that the voting process, especially with electronic voting machines, is suspect, so that's what we're satirizing."
- David Zucker in USA Today
It's predominantly Spider-Man, but we satirize Batman Begins, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Superman, everything,Zucker says. "It's a spoof of the whole superhero genre, like we did with the Scary Movies, but this one probably has more of a...