salary : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n something that remunerates
- Until the Labor Party first made itself felt, members of Parliament served without regular government salary.
- But in other recent recessions salary growth hasn't slowed this much.
- Its 2009 College Salary Report uses data supplied by 1.
News & Articles
- Salary increases proposed for LISD budget
The Lewisville ISD Board of Trustees got its first look at the 2013-14 budget during a work session Tuesday, and board members were pleased that the district is financially sound enough to propose salary increases this year.
June 15, 2013 - The Colony Courier-Leader
- Salary inequity by gender still an issue at Western Michigan University; pay adjustments coming
The salary adjustments, which are designed to rectify cases of salary inequity based on gender, are the culmination of a 2008 collective bargaining agreement between WMU and its professors union.
June 14, 2013 - The Kalamazoo Gazette
- NBA Salary Cap Chat With Larry Coon 6/14/13
Larry Coon the noted author of the CBAFAQ, will answer your Salary Cap and Collective Bargaining Agreement questions. Larry will answers your questions about the Salary Cap, NBA trades and the new CBA at 3:00pm
June 14, 2013 - HoopsWorld
- LeBron James in ABC Online
The things that the Miami Heat franchise have done to be able to free up (salary) cap space and to be able to put themselves in a position this summer to have all three of us, it was hard to turn down,James said. "Those are two great...
- Joe Torre in San Francisco Chronicle
The fact that somebody is reducing your salary is just telling me they're not satisfied with what you're doing,Torre said.
- David Kahn in TheNewsTribune.com
You're not in control, as much as you would like to be,Timberwolves president David Kahn said. "I don't think any team feels right now they're in control of the situation. There's too many teams with (salary cap) room. Too many fine...