- v dig with the snout
- s wandering aimlessly without ties to a place or community
a rootless wanderer
- Why is Reacher so rootless? I think it's because having known nothing other than constant moving on and constant unpredictability, he can't contemplate any other way to live.
- She says yoga led her to dabble in a rootless New Age lifestyle until she became a Christian in 1987.
- In 1993 id consisted of six rootless dorks in an office in Mesquite, Texas, a suburb of Dallas.
News & Articles
- ad tag homepage sliding/instory -mjx
Giant salvinia (Salvinia molesta) is a floating, rootless fern from Brazil that can take over an entire lake, making it unsuitable for fish and wildlife and unusable by humans.
July 3, 2013 - The Marshall News Messenger
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in ABC News
Change means giving up support for the rootless, uncivilized, fabricated, murdering ...... Zionists and letting the Palestinian nation decide its own destiny,Ahmadinejad said. "Change means putting an end to US military presence in...
- Kenny Chesney in Billboard
I know the way we live out on the road,Chesney says. "We're pirates in our own way: knowing you have to make the moment as intense as it can be, because once the show's done, it's done and we're gone. It's a little rootless, but it's part...
- Richard Russo in Dallas Morning News
He's a man foolish enough to think he can escape his inheritance, genetic and otherwise,Russo says. "I'm not sure exactly what the finer place for him is. Tragically, it might be in the past, because he wants to go back to the old rootless...