- r to an ample degree or in an ample manner
we benefited richly
- r in a rich manner
- r in a rich and lavish manner
- The co-founder and chief executive of Costco earns a salary of just $350,000 (plus modest bonus and stock options), richly refuting the boardroom notion that CEOs of billion-dollar .
- A richly illustrated exhibit on the political culture and imagery of American suffrage, created by the National Women's History Museum.
- Dugas' escapades are just one of many vivid and shocking stories in Shilts' impressively researched and richly detailed narrative.
News & Articles
- How’s This For Alignment Part 2
Quote of the day: “If you surrender completely to the moments as they pass, you live more richly those moments.” Anne Morrow Lindbergh Please read Part 1 before you read this. The reader continued:
June 14, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Father's Day spending looking up for Dad
With the economy and house prices on an uptick, Dear Old Dad may finally get the holiday he richly deserves.
June 14, 2013 - Detroit News
- Julie Shipp's Abstract Paintings Point To The Sky
Richly atmospheric and brilliantly colored, Julie Shipp’s abstract paintings evoke dramatic moments of sunlight shining through storm clouds or...
June 12, 2013 - San Antonio Current
- James Cameron in E! Online (blog)
I'm absolutely not well-prepared,Cameron said after claiming his award from next-door neighbor Mel Gibson. "Frankly, I thought Kathryn was going to get this. She richly deserves it."
- Andrew Hilditch in Adelaidenow
Jason richly deserves to be back in the Test squad following his debut in India,Hilditch said. "Having said that, Nathan Hauritz bowled well in Adelaide and we were pleased with his performance. Shane Watson is back into the 12 and one of...
- Nelson Mandela in The Age
She was South Africa's first lady of song and so richly deserved the title of Mama Africa. She was a mother to our struggle and to the young nation of ours,Mandela said.