- r in a wasteful manner
the United States, up to the 1920s, used fuel lavishly, mainly because it was so cheap
- r in a rich and lavish manner
- In Let It Bleed , a lavishly illustrated new book, photographer Ethan Russell tells the epic tale of how the World's Greatest Rock and Roll Band conquered America, invented the .
- In increasing numbers, men are boldly tiptoeing around in lavishly patterned, attention-getting shoes that have three-quarter-inch platform soles and heels as much as five .
- There was good reason for lavishly illustrated brain books to show the function, size and location of the brain's structures in permanent ink.
News & Articles
- Today's Featured Property:
Phineas Swann B&B Inn Montgomery Center, Vermont, USA $825,000 USD Lavishly restored 1880's farmhouse complex with three buildings right on the Trout River and main street of historic landmark designated typical Vermont Village.
June 12, 2013 - Gayapolis
- Senate's new farm bill will waste billions on subsidies, critics say
To deficit hawks and critics of American farm policy, they are a clear example of wasteful government spending, lavishly rewarding farmers beyond what is necessary or fiscally prudent.
June 10, 2013 - Christian Science Monitor via Yahoo! News
- Retiring Ohio State’s Gee: I’ll get out of the way
COLUMBUS, Ohio — Retiring Ohio State University President Gordon Gee, a veteran administrator who casts a large shadow in higher education realms, vowed Friday not to linger and inhibit his successor’s work. “I think that one of the best contributions I can make is to get out of the way,” Gee said after meeting with trustees, who lavishly praised his leadership and made no mention of his latest ...
June 7, 2013 - Standard-Examiner
- Francis Escudero in eTaiwan News
Be it government or private money, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth for them to spend so lavishly while so many are poor in the Philippines,said opposition Sen. Francis Escudero.
- Patrick McHenry in Winston-Salem Journal
The way to build 'a new foundation of lasting prosperity,'said US Rep. Patrick McHenry, a Republican who represents the state's 10th District, "is not to continue spending lavishly on things that do not help Americans weather the storm or...
- Ron Carlivati in Seattle Post Intelligencer
Money was spent lavishly by the former officials without any accountability or need. We have tried to reduce the annual budget of around 45 million rupees spent on domestic cricket to around 25 and 30 million. That is why we have replaced the... Javed Miandad http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javed_Miandad&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFl1NuZqNMWDyxzrkzSWrzzZhD9pw Expressindia.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://cricket.expressindia.com/news/Former-PCB-officials-lacked-accountability--Miandad/403886/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHvTgHhL1zzh6Xh2-6UonnA92jxRw Dec 28, 2008
57182 75924 lavoisier Bo (Robert S. Woods) and Rex (John-Paul Lavoisier) are hit by lightning and wake up in 1968 - the same year OLTL hit the air," Carlivati says.