luxuriously : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in an indulgently luxurious manner
she sprawled out luxuriously on the sofa
- r in a rich manner
- McCormick traveled the world aboard his own luxuriously outfitted B-17 bomber that included a swivel chair mounted in the plane's picture-window nose.
- Those sinuous forms represented in Egyptian art, valued as rodent-chasers by farmers, or draped luxuriously over an apartment radiator have elicited the best and worst from .
- Nature's healing powers are also emphasized in the spa, where treatments are based on luxuriously scented herbal products from the Santa Maria Novella pharmacy, a local firm with .
News & Articles
- From Our Homepage
The condominium market in Westport is alive and well. In the past year, sale prices ranged from $280,000 for a one-bedroom, 671-square-foot unit over retail space on Main Street to $1,125,000 for a three-bedroom, luxuriously renovated 4,000-plus-square-foot unit at Regent's Park.
June 20, 2013 - Westport News
- Sarah McLachlan in The Spokesman Review
I luxuriously get to pick and choose how much I want to work and how much I want to be (a) mom,says the mother of two, who comes to The Gorge on Saturday with the revived Lilith Tour. "I just don't want to miss any of it. So, I made a...
- Kingsley Amis in Telegraph.co.uk
Hilly's money is here,reported Kingsley Amis, "and we will drink it luxuriously."
- Nelson Chamisa in AllAfrica.com
The days in which dictators would consort in a boys' club and luxuriously look after themselves are over,said Nelson Chamisa in a statement. "Mr. Mengistu may be safe in Harare for now, but for how long?"