- They flocked to opera and the ballet, and liked to reminisce about the time Robert Casadesus gave a concert in Riga, or Boris Chaliapin sang at the National Opera.
- Clinton took some time to thank her devoted supporters "from the bottom of my heart," joke about the "sisterhood of the traveling pantsuits" and reminisce about history made.
- Over the years, on those rare occasions when wed meet and reminisce, Id notice how the features of her face had hardened a bit, as had the intensity of her stare when she .
News & Articles
- Poppe signs with Brewers organization
Tanner Poppe didn’t have a lot of time to reminisce after his four-year career with the Kansas Jayhawks baseball program ended.
June 20, 2013 - The Joplin Globe
- Markey on the trail
On a sweltering Friday evening, Edward J. Markey walked briskly through a half-empty playground, extending a hand to a few parents as they watched their children romp. “Can I say hello? I’m Congressman Markey. Can I say hello?” he said. He spent only a few seconds with each and did not pause to reminisce with a young mother who said she knew Markey and was from Malden, his hometown.
June 19, 2013 - Boston Globe
- The Bookworm: No clean getaways here
Your mother loves to reminisce. "Remember when … " she says before launching into some often-embarrassing story about something that happened years ago. "Remember when," two words that make you scramble to recall whatever she's talking about. Sometimes, t
June 18, 2013 - Naples Daily News