- v assign a new name to
Many streets in the former East Germany were renamed in 1990
- v name again or anew
He was renamed Minister of the Interior
- The PresidencyJacqueline Kennedy Onassis now believes she should never have asked Lyndon Johnson to rename Cape Canaveral for her slain husband, should not have recruited.
- Or should they act responsibly, bite the bullet, revise von Braun's biography, rename the lecture and concede that the pioneering space flight genius committed monstrous sins?.
- Until you rename them on the computer, they show up as New Playlist 1, 2, 3, etc.
News & Articles
- Request to rename park for Parete is rejected by Council in Lockport
LOCKPORT – The Common Council decided Wednesday to refuse a request from high school classmates of the late Buffalo Police Officer Patricia A. Parete to rename a city park in memory of the Lockport native.
June 13, 2013 - The Buffalo News
- Fort Pierce roadway won't be named after fallen deputy
St. Lucie County commissioners will not rename Midway Road in honor of a deputy killed in the line of duty. Sgt. Gary Morales was shot to death during a traffic stop in Port St. Lucie in February. VIDEO: Suspect's Interview With Deputies Thousands of people signed a petition to rename the roadway after Morales. The St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office said it has already named its training facility ...
June 13, 2013 - WPBF Palm Beach
- Petition to rename road after slain Sgt. Morales turned down
Posted by Miranda Grossman / CBS12 News FT. PIERCE, Fla. -- A petition prompted by the tragic death of a deputy killed in the line of duty. 15,000 people pushed to rename Midway Road in Sgt Gary Morales' honor. But tonight local leaders agree to stop the renaming effort of the major artery due to excess costs and issues of fairness. ...
June 12, 2013 - WPEC CBS12 West Palm Beach
- Justin Morneau in MiamiHerald.com
We're going to have to rename that porch Mauer Porch,said Twins first baseman Justin Morneau. "He was swinging the bat well and we got Crede back with fresh hammys giving us the lead."
- Lou Blessing in BusinessWeek
It sounds like what the governor has done is rename programs and rehash them,said state Rep. Lou Blessing, R-Cincinnati.
- Keith Bradshaw in This is London
MCC chief executive Keith Bradshaw said today: "I just want to reassure people that there's no way we would rename Lord's. It's the home of cricket, the hallowed turf. It's not an option at all."