- v reestablish on a new, usually improved, basis or make new or like new
We renewed our friendship after a hiatus of twenty years
They renewed their membership
- v cause to appear in a new form
- The PTI Magazine customer service web site where you can renew, change your address and perform other account services, is available here: https:secure.
- If politicians can't agree to renew credits for businesses that create renewable power, both the economy and the environment will suffer.
- How do I renew or cancel my magazine subscription, change my address, report damaged or missing issues, or make other changes to my PTI magazine account?.
News & Articles
- Lawmakers renew push for gun control six months after Newtown
By Paige Gance WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Gun-control advocates renewed their push for stricter measures on Thursday, a day before the six-month anniversary of the school massacre in Newtown, Connecticut, which horrified the public and sparked a national debate on guns. Flanked by families of the victims, U.S. lawmakers told a news conference they were outraged by the defeat of a background check ...
June 13, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Miami Twp. leaders hope to renew mall area
Miami Twp. leaders want to renew their commercial core at a time when “lifestyle developments” — sites that unite retail, residential and office uses — are increasingly visible.
June 13, 2013 - Dayton Daily News
- Boston College-UConn To Renew Football Series?
Boston College-UConn To Renew Football Series?
June 12, 2013 - WPXI Pittsburgh
- Barack Obama in Los Angeles Times
Let us renew our resolve against those who perpetrated this barbaric act and who plot against us still,Obama said Friday. "In defense of our nation we will never waver. In pursuit of Al Qaeda and its extremist allies, we will never...