- v cast again
- v shape again or shape differently
- v give new treads to (a tire)
- America is the home of the new you, the uncharted land where pilgrims, convicts and Gatsbys set out to remold themselves from scratch.
- Human attempts to remold the land for agriculture on a grand scale have also failed.
- It will drop its pallid "weekend edition" (which goes to press on Friday night), remold its politics to an "independent" line closer to Annenberg's own views.
News & Articles
- Lenovo restarts talks to buy IBM server unit: source
NEW YORK/HONG KONG (Reuters) - China's Lenovo Group Ltd has resumed talks to buy International Business Machines Corp's (IBM) low-end server unit, a source familiar with the matter said, a purchase that would bolster its efforts to diversify beyond a shrinking PC market. A deal for IBM's x86 servers, which power corporate data centers, fits in with Lenovo's attempts to remold itself as a growing ...
Jan. 21, 2014 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Tony Fadell in Wired News
Knauss said at one of the first meetings with PortalPlayer, Fadell said, "This is the project that's going to remold Apple and 10 years from now, it's going to be a music business, not a computer business."
- Humpy Wheeler in USA Today
We are going to remold the track to take some of the meanness out of it,track president Humpy Wheeler said.