- r not often
we rarely met
- According to Johnston, Palin rarely attended her son Track's hockey games, and she often complained about her job as governor, saying it was too hard.
- PTI made many efforts to contact him through intermediaries but they were unsuccessful; Denny largely avoids the media and rarely speaks about his ordeal.
- Rarely in recent memory have the distinctions been so clear between the two men who would be president; rarely, too, has the rhetoric from both sides been so heated.
News & Articles
- Fauber: Too soon to write off Ravens
Rarely does a professional football team win the Super Bowl only to fall off the map of perceived competitive relevancy just one month later, but that is exactly how the Baltimore Ravens' offseason has played out up to this point.
June 15, 2013 - The Northern Virginia Daily
- Rarely seen ‘treasures’ on display in new exhibit
Rarely Seen Treasures from the Attic is the new summer exhibit which opened Sunday at the Steeple Building in Bishop Hill.
June 14, 2013 - Kewanee Star Courier
- Cramer: Bankrupt Company a ‘Buy, Buy, Buy?’
Rarely does a bankrupt company fill Cramer with so much excitement.
June 14, 2013 - CNBC
- Jim McNerney in Seattle Times
Company chairman and CEO Jim McNerney calls it "an extraordinary step rarely taken by our company, and one we take very seriously."
- Mike Huckabee in Traverse City Record Eagle
For a long time, those of us who are people of faith have been asked to support a candidate who would talk to us. But rarely has there been one who comes from us,Huckabee said.
- Rudy Giuliani in guardian.co.uk
For four days in Denver and for the past 18 months, Democrats have been afraid to use the words 'Islamic Terrorism,' Giuliani said. "During their convention, the Democrats rarely mentioned the attacks of September 11."