- r in a hasty and foolhardy manner
- During his campaign he rashly declared, "All federal judges and prosecutors should be appointed strictly on the basis of merit without any consideration of political aspects or .
- For now, Steve lives in the San Francisco apartment he bought a bit rashly in 2005, when he had just left PayPal and YouTube was in its infancy.
- The first is that regulations do not prevent people from acting rashly or dishonestly.
News & Articles
- North Korea Blames South for Failure to Hold Talks
North and South Korea are blaming the other for their failure to hold scheduled talks this week. North Korean media quoted a spokesman for the Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of the Fatherland as saying the South acted rashly for objecting to the rank of the top delegate Pyongyang intended to dispatch to the high-level talks. The state radio announcer quotes the spokesman's statement ...
June 13, 2013 - Voice of America
- Bob Barr in Liberty Maven
Rather than carefully checking the facts, including talking to the local police department, the county authorities acted rashly, illustrating how the drug war threatens the liberties of all Americans,notes Barr, a former US Attorney.
- Charles Grassley in San Diego Union Tribune
In terms of what, if anything, Congress should do about China, Grassley said: "We must be thoughtful in our actions and get it right. We can't afford to act rashly and get it wrong."