- r in a hasty and foolhardy manner
- The first is that regulations do not prevent people from acting rashly or dishonestly.
- The same may be true of Smith: rashly or bravely, he's using his immense celebrity to lure audiences into an alternate movie world where kindness and desperation feed off each other.
- Was not the Greek Minister rashly wagering against a sure thing? Surer still looked the thing a few weeks later when Elder Statesman Nicholas Muchanoff, who might have been .
News & Articles
- North Korea Blames South for Failure to Hold Talks
North and South Korea are blaming the other for their failure to hold scheduled talks this week. North Korean media quoted a spokesman for the Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of the Fatherland as saying the South acted rashly for objecting to the rank of the top delegate Pyongyang intended to dispatch to the high-level talks. The state radio announcer quotes the spokesman's statement ...
June 13, 2013 - Voice of America
- Bob Barr in Liberty Maven
Rather than carefully checking the facts, including talking to the local police department, the county authorities acted rashly, illustrating how the drug war threatens the liberties of all Americans,notes Barr, a former US Attorney.
- Charles Grassley in San Diego Union Tribune
In terms of what, if anything, Congress should do about China, Grassley said: "We must be thoughtful in our actions and get it right. We can't afford to act rashly and get it wrong."