often : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r many times at short intervals
we often met over a cup of coffee
- r frequently or in great quantities
- r in many cases or instances
- Trabants smoked like an Iraqi oil fire, when they ran at all, and often lacked even the most basic of amenities, like brake lights or turn signals.
- I often feel so connected to the people around me that it is like there is no separation between us.
- Have Another Plan: Your fellow passengers often have trouble opening the exit hatches it's not easy, for one thing, and even flight attendants often run into trouble.
News & Articles
- Family: 2 women in fatal stabbing often argued
The two women involved in a fatal stabbing often found a reason to argue, according to family and friends who spoke with the Hamilton JournalNews. But no one ever imagined the arguments could escalate into violence. Delores Ann “Dee Dee” Jackson, of Grant Circle in Hamilton, has been charged with homicide in the stabbing death Friday night of Diana Ross, of Cincinnati. The 72-year-old Jackson ...
June 17, 2013 - Today's Pulse
- Sibling aggression, often dismissed, linked to poor mental health
( University of New Hampshire ) Fights between siblings -- from toy-snatching to clandestine whacks to being banished from the bedroom -- are so common they're often dismissed as simply part of growing up. Yet a new study from researchers at the University of New Hampshire finds that sibling aggression is associated with significantly worse mental health in children and adolescents. In some ...
June 17, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Waiting often ordeal for elderly
Anyone who cares for an elderly parent knows it's often difficult to get them to the doctor.
June 16, 2013 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Dwyane Wade in Long Island Press
And [the new US Middle East envoy] George Mitchell is somebody of enormous stature. He is one of the few people who have international experience brokering peace deals. And so what I told him is start by listening, because all too often the United... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.rferl.org/Content/Obama_Tells_Muslims_That_Americans_Are_Not_Your_Enemy/1375281.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE7-4Voy6r0_Ek67RIAWYmAaUgwhg Jan 27, 2009
69403 92502 often Wade, one of LeBron's new teammates said, This don't come around often. History in the making-but it'll only become history if we do what we came together to do, and that's win championships."
- Sonia Sotomayor in MiamiHerald.com
In 1994, Sotomayor told an audience that "I would hope that a wise woman with the richness of her experience would, more often than not, reach a better conclusion" than a male judge.