ofttimes : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r many times at short intervals
- Yet ofttimes in his maddest mirthful mood Strange pangs would flash along Childe Harold's brow, As if the memory of some daily feud.
- L'Onorevole Mussolini, ofttimes quick to wrath and action, acted both hastily and wrathfully last week, dismissed at fell blow his entire Italian Board of Cinema Censorship.
- Furthermore, the present purpose of history-teaching, to inculcate patriotism, ofttimes defeats itself by arousing a false hatred of foreigners, resulting in wars.
News & Articles
- Todd Graham, son suffer in-flight scare on recruiting trip
Given the amount of air miles college coaches log on the recruiting trail, they’re bound to run into some (literal) turbulence that ofttimes necessitates a change of drawers. Last month, Todd Graham and a family member found themselves with such an unfortunate set of circumstances. Two Fridays ago, the Arizona State head coach and his…
Nov. 4, 2013 - NBC Sports: CollegeFootballTalk