- v steal goods; take as spoils
- v search thoroughly
- Langdon must ransack the Capitol for his missing friend Peter Solomon, the one who lost the hand, and for a hidden Masonic pyramid, which is the key to some mystical wisdom that .
- Interview relatives, asking questions about themselves and their memories of others; ransack attics for old family photos, letters and diaries.
- April 2003: Saddam Hussein is on the run, and the sky over Baghdad is choked with black smoke as looters ransack and torch government buildings.
News & Articles
- Thieves ransack volunteer fire department in Liberty County
HOUSTON—The Moss Bluff Volunteer Fire Department in Liberty County is reeling after thieves ransacked the station. John Wilson has been a volunteer firefighter for 40 years and the chief of the Moss Bluff station in Liberty County for 17 years. On Monday night, he made a shocking discovery. “I come in to find the hoods up, the doors open, had the hoses hanging off the trucks,” said Wilson. The ...
June 6, 2013 - KHOU 11 Houston