- n an abnormal protuberance or localized enlargement
- n lack of elegance as a consequence of being pompous and puffed up with vanity
- Kennedy's face sometimes looks flushed and mottled, with the classic alcoholic signs of burst capillaries, puffiness and gin-roses of the drunk.
- At their kindest, they share beauty secrets: hemorrhoid cream, one girl magnanimously informs another, reduces puffiness around the eyes.
- By the time she arrives, the redness and puffiness will be gone.
News & Articles
- Upper-Arm-Lift: The Alternative to Saggy Arms
A couple of years ago Barbara Davis had inner arm-lift surgery and she’s in good company. Since the year 2000 the procedure is up more than 4,000% “Women are vain,” Barbara said. “You get this little puffiness of skin under …
July 11, 2013 - Nightcap TV
- Kobe Bryant in International Herald Tribune
I've got a little bit of puffiness in the back of the knee. It's just from the trauma of landing the way I landed,Bryant said about an hour before his teammates faced Charlotte again. "So we'll just knock that out and make sure the...
- Lou Piniella in MLB.com
The trainer told me [Theriot] still has a little puffiness in there,Piniella said. "We'll have him back in the lineup tomorrow."