- v shield from danger, injury, destruction, or damage
Weatherbeater protects your roof from the rain
- v use tariffs to favor domestic industry
- Think of the Army's new Active Protection System (APS) as Star Wars for soldiers, designed to protect them from rocket-propelled grenades and other short-range threats.
- Frustrated by the Egyptian government's lack of action to protect the ancient buildings, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), launched a .
- Like the Taliban in the late 1990s in Afghanistan, the jihadists are believed to be providing leaders of al-Qaeda with the protection they need to regroup and train new operatives.
News & Articles
- Health Tip: Protect Kids' Eyes
Title: Health Tip: Protect Kids' Eyes Category: Health News Created: 6/14/2013 8:35:00 AM Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2013 12:00:00 AM
June 15, 2013 - MedicineNet.com
- Plastic Could Protect Astronauts from Deep-Space Radiation
Plastic shielding could help protect astronauts from harmful radiation on long journeys through deep space, new observations from a NASA moon probe suggest.
June 14, 2013 - SPACE.com via Yahoo! News
- Protect your child from Meningitis
When it comes to sports, moms do all they can to protect their children from harm, like buying the best equipment and protective gear. But there is one thing they could be forgetting to protect their kids from: Meningitis. 12-time …
June 13, 2013 - FOX 43 Harrisburg
- Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero in The Week Magazine
I'm thinking about sending in a team to protect the octopus,he said.
- Pope Benedict XVI in Sioux City Catholic Globe
Not only is the compensation fund that was created yesterday at the White House in an agreement reached between BP and President Obama not a slush fund and not a shakedown, rather it was the government of the United States worked to protect the... Joe Barton http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Barton&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGmdfpq-zjgIpAsuJROjL--jffs0Q Washington Post (blog) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://voices.washingtonpost.com/plum-line/2010/06/gibbs_on_gop_hard_to_tell_what.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEPIJEDI48qUWWQqpE5UOfSUoaMKQ Jun 17, 2010
78341 105348 protect In admitting men to the seminary and priesthood, he said, we will do everything we can to weigh the authenticity of their vocation and make every effort to accompany priests along their journey, so that the Lord will protect them and watch over...