- n your personal financial means
that car is too expensive for my pocketbook
- n a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money
- n pocket-sized paperback book
- n a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)
- Just her name was enough to define a pair of shoes, a hat, a pocketbook, a suit, perfume, jewelry-an entire look.
- Dell Inspiron Mini 9 Small enough to fit in a pocketbook, this 2.
- Ideological political differences between nations are often overlooked when the pocketbook is concerned.
News & Articles
- Needham Police: Cash stolen at supermarket
On May 30 at approximately 11:31 a.m. police took a report of a past larceny that occurred at Roche Bros. on May 28. The victim reported that someone stole approximately $100 in cash from her pocketbook while it was in the shopping cart on May 28, said reports.
June 11, 2013 - Needham Times
- Cops: Homeless man resists arrest after stealing pocketbook
A homeless man was arrested on a grand larceny and resisting arrest charges Sunday after he allegedly took a pocketbook containing cash and other items from an unlocked car in Riverside and then fought with police officers, Southampton Town police said.
June 7, 2013 - The Riverhead News-Review
- Refinery shutdown causes Indiana gas prices to surpass $4 mark
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.– Prices at the pump are once again taking aim at your pocketbook. The price of regular unleaded gasoline in the Indianapolis area has gone up 30 cents in the past couple of days, bringing the price of gas …
June 6, 2013 - FOX 59 Indianapolis
- President Bush in E Canada Now
Bush spoke during a news conference stating "Many Americans are understandably anxious about issues affecting their pocketbook, from gas and food prices to mortgage and tuition bills. They're looking to their elected leaders in Congress for...
- Dana Perino in 940 News
White House press secretary Dana Perino said Bush would discuss "American's understandable anxiety about issues affecting their pocketbook."