handbag : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)
- In 2002 she jumped to Gucci, where she oversaw handbags.
- At Coach, designers have perfected the science of divining the next hot handbag.
- Also listed were 508 floor- length gowns, 888 handbags and 71 pairs of sunglasses.
News & Articles
- What’s In The Bag: 7 Summer Handbag Essentials To Have By Your Side
Is it ever possible to be prepared for every occasion? We think so, but you might have to make some adjustments to what’s in your handbag! With summer officially here, longer days with warmer temperatures are in session. The activities …
June 21, 2013 - The Atlanta Post
- All the Winners from the Independent Handbag Designer Awards
Last night, the 7th Annual Independent Handbag Designer Awards, founded Handbag Designer 101's Emily Blumenthal, took place in New York. The international competition, originally founded to discover and spotlight independent designers, awarded six winners (from over 1,000 submissions) in categories including "Best in Overall Style and Design," "Audience Fan Favorite," ... More »
June 20, 2013 - New York Magazine
- What's in your handbag? Study shows that items inside a woman’s purse are covered with more bacteria than a toilet seat
Look inside your handbag. What do you see? During a walk through the Newgate Mall recently, several women who checked inside their handbags reported the following items: wallet, keys, phone, chewed-up gum, wrappers, receipts, a piece of candy out of its wrapper, toothpicks, bobby pins, ponytail holders, granola bar, lip gloss, mascara, a toy, fruit rollups, sunglasses, an orange, pens, Chapstick ...
June 17, 2013 - Standard-Examiner
- Helen Mirren in Washington Post
She's had her feet planted firmly on the ground, her hat on her head, her handbag on her arm and she's weathered many many storms. ...... If it wasn't for her, I most certainly wouldn't be here. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the queen,...
- Susan Schwab in Washington Post
Do you know that that is my only handbag? Do you know that? Do you know how many handbags I own? And that I bought that handbag I think it was 12 or 14 years ago. I bought that for myself when I felt successful enough to buy a beautiful handbag.... Martha Stewart http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_Stewart&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH7Z0ozxFOtfLO-Qr0NImc3SbVk-g KFOXtv.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.kfoxtv.com/entertainment/3546054/detail.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGWhIvWZ-QIl61P96mVVNl7JLvfbQ Jul 19, 2004
45165 61686 handbag This is more than a handbag here or logo item there; it is often theft on a grand scale," Schwab said. "It is not fair, and we must thwart the pirates and counterfeiters who are responsible."