- n plant bearing large mild thick-walled usually bell-shaped fruits; the principal salad peppers
- n fully ripened sweet red pepper; usually cooked
- Predictably, there would be a lone high roller whose eyelids seemed to be held open by pieces of red pimiento; but the little money was creeping off to bed, and the problem was .
- He characterizes the food served at such places as "a trout stuffed with a shrimp stuffed with an olive stuffed with a pimiento.
- Concomitants: cold sliced chicken reposing on lemon-yellow hearts of lettuce, criss-crossed with ribbons of pimiento, topped by a mold of fruit saladsliced oranges, large .
News & Articles
- Best lemonade in town is found at Dawson’s Kitchen at the Milltown Market
Fried chicken, cheese grits, macaroni and cheese, hash brown casserole, banana pudding, homemade lemonade, chicken salad, pimiento cheese, pound cake, lemon bars and brownie pie. If that’s not enough to get you to Dawson’s Kitchen at the Milltown Market, I guess I’ll have to tell you more.
June 7, 2013 - Macon Telegraph
- Billy Payne in San Diego Union Tribune
We want the experience to not only be the best, but to be affordable,Payne said. "And we take certain things very, very seriously. Like, you know, the cost of a pimiento cheese sandwich ($1.50) is just as important as how high the second...